Place of birth Athens
E-mail : email@example.com
Postgraduate Diploma (2005 – 2008) University of Ioannina School of Medicine, Department of Pathology, Subject “Pathology Nursing” Postgraduate Diploma Thesis with Excellent Degree and subject: “The natural course of chronic hepatitis B in children from Northwestern Greece “. Supervisor of Gastroenterology Lecturer Gerasimos E. Baltagiannis and Associate Professor Epaminondas B. Tsianos.
Nursing Degree (1996 – 2001) Technological Educational Institute of Athens (TEI) of Nursing Department – Faculty of Health and Caring Professions, with grade “Very Good” (7.92 / 100) and Thesis on “Child burning” under the supervision of Professor Dickou Maria with grade: Excellent.
Vocational Technical Lyceum (1994-1995) 4th Chalandri Technical Lyceum Department of Social Services, Department of Medical and Biological Laboratory Assistants Degree of Excellence (1911/13 )Excellent Progress by the Ministry of Education for the 1994-95 school year, graduating.
Agia Sofia General Children’s Hospital
March 2002 – today Appointment to an organic position in the field of Nurses by a ASEP competition. Labor Departments: University Pediatric Clinic (2002-2004) and Department of Blood Donation (2004 – present)
Pediatric Nursing Specialty(2009-2010) Agia Sofia General Children’s Hospital
May 2001 – February 2002 I worked in Surgery, Anesthesiology Department.
Teaching – Educational Experience
At the Technological Educational Institute of Athens School of Occupational Health and Welfare Nursing Department I worked as an hourly lab partner in the Academic years 2007 – 2012 in the lessons:
“Basic Principles of Nursing”
“Pediatrics – Obstetrics” (hospital training)
At the Public Institute of Vocational Training (IVT) Foundation for Youth and Lifelong Learning, I worked as an hourly trainer in the lessons:
“Hygiene – Safety at Work and First Aid” (February 2001 – June 2003 – for 2 semesters)
“Hygiene Elements” & “First Aid”( for 2 semesters)IEK AgiouStefanou
“Nursing ICU I,II” laboratory & theory(October 2010 – June 2012 – for 4 semesters)
“First Aid” laboratory & theory (for 3 semester)
“First Aid – Safety at Work”
“First Aid – Performance” IEKMarkopoulou
“Hygiene – First Aid” (October 2013 – February 2014 for 2 semesters)
“Health Elements” IEK Metamorphosis
“Gynecology – Pediatrics” (February 2015 – June 2014)
“First Aid and Disease in Driving” IEK Neas Ionia
“Kokkini klosti demeni. I Stagonoula ke o Pegasus”, December 2016, KABYLI Publications, which has an educational character and was written in order to transmute and promote the spirit of “voluntary blood donation” to children, adolescents and young people and has received “approval as appropriate educational material for its use in health education programs in schools by teachers by the National Center for Blood Donation in Athens. Also my book is under the auspices of the Central Union of Greece and the Club for the UNESCO Hellas TLEE.
“It’s Up to You. Save a Life” weekly one-hour, informative, educational& musical radio programme that addresses everyone and deals with volunteering in all its forms. At the Municipal Radio of the Municipality of Heraklion, Attica,EPIKINONIA 94FM Radio Station (www.94fm.gr) from September 2016 until today.
English Medical Terminology (1998 – 1999) Bachelor’s Certificate at the Kapodistrial University of Athens with Grade A ‘Year’ Excellent ‘and Second Year’ Very Good ‘
Bachelor of English Language, Level LOWER “First Certificate in English” June 1996
3rd European Vocational Skills Week
in Vienna 5-9 Noveber 2018
4th European Vocational Skills Week
In Helsinki 14-18 October 2019
Seminars & Conferences
From October 1995 until today I have attended 30 seminars and
77 conferences Nursing, Medical and psychology.
Indicatively five of the seminars are:
1.”The Blood Donation in 2017″ A training course for nurses and technicians, Hellenic Hematological Society, May 25-27, 2017, Athens.
2.”Holistic Medicine for Mental and Physical Health” 2nd Cycle of Courses 2016-2017 Open-People University, Department of the Municipality of Maroussi. (10 lectures for 3 hours)
“Creation of educational programs for clinical nurses” held during the 9th Panhellenic and 8th Pan-European Scientific and Professional Nursing Conference “21 May 2016, Kalamata.
3. ATLS (2016) «Advanced Trauma Life Support – Student Course» Hellenic Department of the American College of Surgeons at the Mediterraneo Hospital Training Center 12 & 13 March 2016.
4. ARIADNI (2013) “Mental Health Professional Training Program for adolescent addiction on the internet and the dangers faced by children and adolescents from the uncontrolled use of the Internet” National and Kapodistrian University of Athens and the Adolescent Health Unit of B Pediatric Clinic – Vocational Training Center of EKKA (85 hours)
5. BLS / AED COURSE INSTRUCTOR. (2012) “Basic Life Support and Automatic External Defibrillation”.Follow-up of a 7-hour training course for retraining instructors, held in Athens on June 23, 2012, at Sotiria Hospital. Approved by the National Committee for Cardiac Respiratory Rehabilitation and certified by the European Resuscitation Council (ERC).
five of the Conferences are:
1. “10th Panhellenic and 9th Pan-European Scientific and Professional Nursing Congress” 27-30 April 2017, Heraklion, Crete.
2. “8th Panhellenic Conference of Young Volunteer Blood Donors” organized by the SAIW. KOSTAKIS MESOGITIS in Metamorfosi, Attica, 21-23 April 2017.
3. “11th Educational Meeting of EL.GAST.” 12 & 13 February 2016 Athens, Royal Olympic Hotel.
4. “9th Intensive Seminar in Adolescent Medicine” 1-2 April 2016 Athens, Hellenic American Union.
5. “10th Panhellenic Congress of the Hellenic Society for Transfusion” 19-22 April 2018, Ioannina.
The Hellenic Nursing Association
CLUB UNESCO HELLAS TLEE .
Panhellenic Federation of Volunteer Blood Donors.
Participation in 6 Group Photo Exhibitions and 3 Individual Exhibitions.
The natural history of HBV infection in a pediatric population in Northwest Greece”.O. Papakyriakou, G. Baltagiannis, X. Zoi, V. Theofistos, E. Tsianos. 1st Department of Pathology and Hepatogastroenterology Unit, Medical School, University of Ioannina.Presentation as a posted announcement at the “11th Panhellenic Hepatology Congress”. Corfu, May 8, 2009.
“Idiopathic Inflammatory Bowel Diseases – Familiarization of the Child with the Disease”.O. Papakyriakou, I. Koutelekos. Presentation of work at the “37th Panhellenic Nursing Congress”.Chalkidiki, 3-6 May 2010.